Therefore™ Online – April 2020 Update
The April Update of Therefore™ Online is coming soon! This update will be released in the last week of April.
This update applies only to Therefore™ Online, not on-premise installations.
Take a look at the release notes of this version to see what changes are incoming:
· The ‘eForms Draft Cleanup’ option under the Advanced Settings enables the configuration to automatically remove draft submissions after a set time frame (in days).
· PDF conversion can be turned off.
· The eSignature service has been extended to also support the manual upload of documents for signing from the Therefore™ Viewer. Thus, this manual mode can be used with DocuSign, YouSign and SimpleSign and providers connected through a custom made eSignature service.
Therefore™ Solution Designer
· New authentication methods with OpenID and OneLogin.
· Settings to allow loading some public information from the server.
· Workflow Export task supports a more flexible generation of XMLs based on XML templates.
· Workflow task, ‘Embed Index Data’ allows customers to embed index data into a PDF document, e.g. export index data of an invoice as XML, convert the document to PDF and embed the XML in the PDF. The resulting PDF is usually in PDF/A-3 format.
· Current ‘Call Function’ Workflow task to have the ability to send current document directly to ‘Chorus’ (European Therefore™ Online system only)
Therefore™ Web Access
· Improvements in the handling of data sets and the table input field where multiple rows are involved. Allows easier configuration of clients when using authentication via ADFS, Azure, etc.
· Added support for Thai and Vietnamese in OCR.