Therefore™ Online v28 Launch
octubre, 04 by Cono Fusco | Announcements, Events, Technology Spotlight, Therefore Activities
Therefore™ Online is getting a new update!
In October 2022, Therefore™ Online systems around the world will be upgraded to version 28 – an Online-only release with new features for cloud users. Read the article below to find out more.
Check status.thereforeonline.com to find the exact date your regional Therefore™ Online system will be upgrade to the new version
Therefore™ Integration with Microsoft Teams
Therefore™ can now connect to Microsoft Teams. Users can receive notifications and process workflow tasks directly from the Teams chat. The Teams integration is free of charge for Therefore™ Online customers and is quick to set up.
Therefore™ Smart Capture
Multiple queues per tenant
Different queues, with separate schemas and workflows can now be created in Smart Capture. This allows Smart Capture to process different types of documents with even higher accuracy and precision.
Removal of expiration dates
Since July 1 2022, Smart Capture credits no longer expire! This means that any credits you purchase are yours for as long as you need them.
Filtered Referenced Tables
Filter entries in referenced tables using pre-selection. This makes it easier to make the correct selection when using a large referenced table.
Therefore™ Dynamic Web Viewer
Many enhancements have been made to the Therefore™ Dynamic Web Viewer, including:
- Print documents
- Access eForms from the web client
- Export documents
- Execute saved searches
- Save changes to hit-list layout across browser sessions
- Save Signing Status n eSignatures, such as completed or declined.
- eForms: use a fixed filter in the table looking, define a search order in table lookups, and re-order pages in a Wizard form
- Changes to how «stale» workflow instances are handled by the server
- Search function in the Solution Designer to find different components more easily
- New filter for all overdue workflow instances
- Added an option to embed fonts in the «Create New Document» task
Launch webinars are available on October 11th (EMEA and Asia) and November 2nd (Americas). Check back for a recording of the launch webinar after the first one has premiered on October 11th.