Welcome to the new Therefore™ web experience!
The Therefore™ Dynamic Web Viewer has been completely rebuilt from the ground up, making it more performant, faster and easier to use than ever before.
This page contains information about the new web client and answers frequently asked questions.
What is the new web client and why should I switch?
The new web client is a redesign of the Therefore™ Dynamic Web Viewer. Functionally similar to this platform, the new web client brings you a better user experience and better performance.
You may currently be using the Classic Web Client, otherwise known as Therefore™ Web Access. This method of accessing Therefore™ is still supported, but will soon be replaced with our new web experience.
What makes the new web client better?
Compared to the Classic Web Client, our new web client:
- Has a more modern and intuitive user interface
- Is significantly faster in all user actions
- Includes improved search functions
- Provides user dashboards and better data visibility
- Will continue to be developed as the main Therefore™ user interface
New web client FAQs
Can I still keep using the Classic Web Client?
Yes, you can continue using the Classic Web Client for now. Eventually, the Classic Web Client will be phased out and removed from Therefore™. Nevertheless, we recommend moving to the new web client as soon as possible due to the improved performance and user experience.
Can I switch back to the Classic Web Client once I’ve started using the new web client?
Yes. For as long as the Classic Web Client is supported, you can switch between the two user interfaces. Once the Classic Web Client is phased out, you will no longer be able to switch.
What are the feature differences between the two web clients?
As of October 2023, the following features and functions in the Classic Web Client are NOT available in the new web client. This list will be updated as features are consistently added to the new web client.
View & Search
• Personal saved searches
• Reordering files within a document
• Changing the file name of a file within a document
• Combined full-text and index data searches
• Advanced search parameters for full-text search
• Add and modify annotations
• Edit index data
• Linking documents
• Multiple selection
• Copy and paste
• Re-routing tasks
• Managing security on categories, documents, etc.
• Creating cases on the fly
• Setting out-of-office
• Collaboration with external parties
• Document sharing
• Recycle bin
• Information on storage usage
• UI: logo, colors, etc.
• Add-ins, callbacks